BAGEL chips with garlic scape cheese
- Preparation time: 30 minutes
- Cooking time: 5-10 minutes
- Serves: 4
- 1 tsp Le Petit Mas fermented garlic flowers
- Spices, to taste
- ¼ cup cream cheese or goat cheese
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 bagel
- 1 package of smoked fish
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Finely slice the bagel.
- In a small dish, combine oil with spices. Brush bagel slices with oil mixture (or do this step with the children; they love dipping slices of bagel in oil).
- Bake in the oven for 5 to 10 minutes, being careful not to over-bake. Let chips cool.
- Combine fermented garlic flowers with cream cheese or goat cheese. Top bagel chips with this mixture.
- Add a slice of smoked fish and a few capers.
TIPS AND IDEAS FOR SIDE DISHES
Those bagel chips with garlic scape cheese are an ideal hors d’oeuvre for parties.