Garlic scape butter
- Preparation time: 5
- Cooking time: -
- Serves: -
- 1 to 2 tsp Le Petit Mas fermented garlic flowers
- ½ cup softened butter or margarine
- Cream butter and garlic scapes in a food processor or with a fork.
- Enjoy immediately on bread, pasta, seafood, etc.
- Option 1: Transfer garlic scape butter to a ramekin.
- Option 2: Roll garlic scape butter into a sausage in plastic wrap and store in the fridge or freezer. Slice into rings when ready to serve.
TIPS AND IDEAS FOR SIDE DISHES
- Garlic scape butter is milder and more delicate than classic garlic butter. It is ideal for seafood, as it won’t overpower the flavour.
- With seafood, also try garlic scape mayonnaise or garlic scape whipped cream.
- It is a real delicacy on bread and so easy to prepare!
- Make extra garlic scape butter and freeze it, so you can always have it handy!
- Also try our recipes for classic garlic butter, roasted garlic butter and garlic scape bread.