Garlic scape cream cheese balls
- Preparation time: 30 minutes
- Cooking time: -
- Serves: -
- 1 tsp Le Petit Mas fermented garlic flowers
- 125 g Philadelphia type cream cheese (vegan options available)
- ½ cup grilled sliced almonds (or grilled sesame seeds)
- In a bowl, mix fermented garlic flowers and cream cheese.
- Shape mixture into balls (approximately 5 ml) and coat with almonds or sesame seeds.
- Chill for at least 30 minutes.
- When ready to serve, stick a toothpick into each ball.
TIPS AND IDEAS FOR SIDE DISHES
Everyone will enjoy these very simple garlic scape cream cheese balls.