INSPIRing TZATZIKI with garlic scapes
- Preparation time: 25 minutes
- Cooking time: -
- Serves: 4
- 1 to 2 tsp Le Petit Mas fermented garlic flowers
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/3 cup fresh herbs (mint, coriander, parsley)
- 1 1/2 cups Greek yoghurt
- 1/2 English cucumber
- Cut English cucumber lengthwise, remove seeds and grate it. Put grated cucumber in a colander and sprinkle with salt.
- Let cucumber drain for 20-30 minutes. Meanwhile, combine fermented garlic flowers, lemon juice, olive oil and fresh herbs (and do something else!).
- Rinse grated cucumber and pat dry with paper towels. Combine with other ingredients.
TIPS AND IDEAS FOR SIDE DISHES
Serve this inspiring tzatziki with garlic scapes with a platter of raw vegetables, meat brochettes or in sandwiches!