Le PETIT MAS garlic scape VINAIGRETTE
- Preparation time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: -
- Serves: 4
- 1 tsp Le Petit Mas fermented garlic flowers
- 2 or 3 tbsp raspberry (or balsamic) vinegar
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard or Meaux mustard (whole-grain mustard)
- 1 tbsp walnut or hazelnut oil (optional, but delicious)
- 1 tsp Tamari sauce (the real one, not soy sauce)
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp Red Star nutritional yeast (available in natural food stores)
Salt and pepper
Combine fermented garlic flowers, vinegar, mustard, walnut oil, Tamari sauce, olive oil, yeast, salt and pepper.
TIPS AND IDEAS FOR SIDE DISHES
Serve this brilliant garlic scape vinaigrette with a green salad or a bean salad.