MINI PIZZAS with goat cheese, garlic scapes and TOMAToES
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 5-10 minutes
- Serves: 20 mini pizzas
- 3 tsp Le Petit Mas fermented garlic flowers
- 1 goat cheese package
- 10 large cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- Basil leaves (optional)
20 mini pitas
- Arrange goat cheese slices on mini pitas.
- Add about ¼ tsp fermented garlic flowers to cheese. Top with half a cherry tomato and a basil leaf.
Arrange on a baking sheet and bake in the oven, preheated to 400°F (200°C), for 5 to 10 minutes. Serve hot.
TIPS AND IDEAS FOR SIDE DISHES
Serve these mini pizzas with goat cheese, garlic flowers and tomatoes with mini pizzas with quebec garlic confit and sausages and mini pizzas with garlic flower cream cheese and shrimp