MINI PIZZAS with quebec garlic CONFIT and sausages
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 8 minutes
- Serves: 20 mini pizzas
- 90 ml puréed Le Petit Mas quebec-grown garlic confit
- 2 to 3 high-quality sausage, cooked and cut into about 6 pieces (try a vegetarian or a vegan option)
- 1 red bell pepper, cut in small chunks
- 1cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 20 mini pitas
Spread puréed Quebec garlic confit on mini pitas.
Put a piece of sausage and a chunk of bell pepper on each mini pita. Top with grated cheddar cheese.
Arrange on a baking sheet and bake in the oven, preheated to 400°F (200°C), for 5 to 10 minutes. Serve hot.
TIPS AND IDEAS FOR SIDE DISHES
Serve these mini pizzas with Quebec garlic confit and sausages with mini pizzas with garlic flower cream cheese and shrimp and mini pizzas with goat cheese, garlic flowers and tomatoes.