Roasted garlic butter
- Preparation time: 5
- Cooking time: -
- Serves: -
- 3 to 4 cloves of Quebec garlic confit (see recipe)
- ½ cup softened butter or margarine
- Cream butter and Quebec garlic confit in a food processor.
- Enjoy immediately on bread, pasta, seafood, etc.
- Option 1: Transfer roasted garlic butter to a ramekin.
- Option 2: Roll roasted garlic butter into a sausage in plastic wrap and store in the fridge or freezer. Slice into rings when ready to serve.
TIPS AND IDEAS FOR SIDE DISHES
- This roasted garlic butter recipe adds a touch of originality to bread, potatoes, pasta or seafood.
- Also try our recipes for classic garlic butter, garlic scape butter and garlic scape bread.