roasted pumpkin seeds for garlic lovers
- Preparation time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 20-30 minutes
- Serves: -
- Le Petit Mas fermented garlic flowers
- Ground dehydrated garlic or garlic powder
- Pumpkin seeds, washed and dried
- Roast pumpkin seeds in the oven at 350°F. Stir seeds from time to time. Take them out of the oven once well browned.
- Let pumpkin seeds cool in a bowl, then season them to taste with fermented garlic flowers, dehydrated garlic, olive oil, butter, or salt.
TIPS AND IDEAS FOR SIDE DISHES
These roasted pumpkin seeds with fermented garlic scapes or garlic powder are an original touch for Halloween.