Alfred le fermier and garlic scape grilled cheese
- Preparation time: 2 minutes
- Cooking time: 10 minutes
- Serves: 1
- 2 slices of your favourite bread
- 2-3 slices of Alfred le fermier cheese (or another local cheese)
- 1 tsp Le Petit Mas fermented garlic flowers
- 2 tsp oil or butter
- Brush the bread with fermented garlic scapes.
- Top with cheese.
- Add the second bread slice.
In a pan, grill sandwiches on each side until cheese is melted. Serve with fresh vegetables.
TIPS AND IDEAS FOR SIDE DISHES
Easy and simple, grilled cheese is always welcome when we add a touch of unusual ingredients such as fermented garlic scapes and cheese from La Station in Compton (Eastern Townships, Québec, Canada).