smoked trout and garlic scape cream cheese bagel
- Preparation : 10 minutes
- Cooking time : -
- Serves : 1
- 1 tsp Le Petit Mas fermented garlic flowers
- 100g cream cheese
- 1 bagel
- Smoked fish (trout or salmon)
- Red onion or shallot thinly sliced (optional)
- Capers (optional)
- Cut the bagel in two and toast to the desired coloration.
- Combine fermented garlic flowers and cream cheese and spread on the bagel.
- Add smoked fish, red onions and capers.
- Enjoy a fancy smoked fish bagel!
This smoked trout and garlic scape cream cheese bagel recipe is perfect for lunch or brunch!
Try the miniature version of this recipe, bagel chips with garlic scape cheese, as an appetizer for your dinners with family or friends