garlic scape pizza
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 17 minutes
- Serves: 1 pizza
- 1 cup fresh garlic scapes cut into pieces (or frozen garlic scapes)
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 cup sharp cheddar or brie cheese
1 pizza crust (homemade or store-bought)
- Spread oil on pizza crust.
- Add fresh garlic scapes. Top with cheddar cheese.
- Bake pizza crust according to package instructions (about 15 minutes at 475°F).
TIPS AND IDEAS FOR SIDE DISHES
This garlic scape pizza is unique and easy to make.
You have too many garlic scapes? Freeze them!